There really is nothing better than homemade avocado ranch dressing…
Especially when said dressing includes one of your favorite foods of all time. Avocado! Everything is better with avocado. There. I said it. Toast is better with it. Tacos are certainly better with it. Same goes for nachos. As a dip for all manner of things, sweet potato chips, veggie platters and hommade vegie chips!! Another great is thing is this creamy avocado ranch dressing is vegan!
You will find that this avocado ranch dressing recipe doesn’t turn brown in the fridge. With a 1/4 cup lime juice in there, it keeps quite well, however it is probably best to use it up within a week or so. The avocado adds just the right amount of, you guessed it, creaminess. And you also feel a little bit better about eating it because there isn’t a drop of mayonnaise in sight.
I never used to make my own dressing before but have recently started since discovering how simple and easy it was to do. And of course, the unlimited flavour combinations that you can come up with on your own instead of relying on what they decided to sell in the stores.
Also, homemade dressing is much healthier for you since you know exactly what ingredients are going into it. No high fructose corn syrup or artificial anything. Just regular ingredients that you purchased yourself – not to mention making your own dressing is much cheaper! Unless avocado are $6 each again (Australia had a big avo problem last January)
Let me know what you think! Also send any variations or other dressing you make!
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Vegan Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 2 Large Avocado
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, canned & full fat
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1-2 tsp Salt
- 2 clove Garlic
- Pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Throw all ingredients into a blender or food processor and combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Stores for up to a week when refrigerated in an airtight container – the lemon juice prevents browning! 🙂
The Nut Butter Hub http://thenutbutterhub.com/
- Garlic, Mozzarella, Feta & Pesto Pull Apart Bread
- Honey Bells, Tangelo or Minneola Tangelo? Expand Your Fruit Horizons
- Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Try Butternut Squash Coconut Rice Pudding Right Meow!
- Healthy Slow Cooker Banana Bread with Chocolate Chunks
- Roast Pumpkin, Avocado & Feta with Black Bean Spaghetti
- Sweet Potato Scones, Yes That Actually Is A Thing Now!
- Does Pip & Nut Coconut Almond Butter live up too the hype?
- How To Keep Your Recipes Organised
- Chocolate Quinoa Mug Cake – A Gluten Free Chocolate Cake