Black Bean Spaghetti with Roast Pumpkin, Avocado & Feta
Black Bean Spaghetti never hear of it? It’s bloody delicious, super healthy and also a gluten free pasta! Its made of 92% Black Beans and 8% water to create the perfect blend for al dente Black Bean Spaghetti every time.
We couldn’t believe it has 25 grams of protein, 12 grams of fibre in every serving! It’s amazing with pesto, tomato based sauces and cream based sauces pretty much everything you would throw at normal pasta. We put together our favourite below; its a roast pumpkin, avocado and feta combo for the black bean spaghetti. We love it and you will as well!
If your after more gluten free recipes check out Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake
Roast Pumpkin & Feta Black Bean Spaghetti
Deliciosu healthy and gluten free pasta option!
- Sea salt
- 2 ounces black bean spaghetti
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 fresh lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Garlic salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta
- 2 thin slices avocado
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/3 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin cubed and boiled
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Hot sauce or cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cube pumpkin and roast for 35 mins at 180
- Add 1 pinch sea salt to 4 cups water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and reduce heat to low. Let simmer about 8 minutes or until cooked to desired.
- Combine roasted pumpkin, butter, 1 wedge of lime juice, cilantro, and garlic salt to taste, if desired.
- Drain pasta and top with feta. Add avocado, pumpkin mixture, tomatoes and jalapeno. Add 1 more squeeze lime juice and top with Greek yogurt, green onions, hot sauce, and extra cilantro, if desired.
By The Nut Butter Hub
The Nut Butter Hub http://thenutbutterhub.com/